JIRA Issues macro in Confluence not displaying workratio field in table view?

Doug October 3, 2014

Does the JIRA Issues macro in Confluence display the "Work Ratio" field in table view? I am able to add the column to the JIRA Issue Macro, but the column is blank. When clicking the "View matching issues in JIRA" link generated by the macro, I can then see the Work Ratio listed on JIRA in the Issue Navigator. Am I doing something wrong? Is anyone else able to see the percentage number?

To reproduce:

1. Pick two tickets with Time Tracking enabled, Original Estimate filled in, and time is logged (does not need to be completed).
  2. Create a JIRA Issue macro on a Confluence page and pick those tickets. JQL example: "key in (CONF-1400, CONF-1401)"
  3. Add the "Work Ratio" column in the display options for the macro.
  4. After saving, is the field blank on the Confluence page? What about following the "View matching issues in JIRA" link to JIRA?

Thank you for your time.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2014

Hi Douglas, it sounds like a bug to me. I took the liberty of creating this bug report. You may consider voting on it and adding yourself as watcher to receive updates.

Cheers

Doug October 7, 2014

Thank you, I have updated that ticket and my support ticket. I'll wait for an answer from support before I mark this as answered.

Emily Smith October 8, 2014

Just came across the same issue! Thanks guys!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events