JIRA Issues are not displayed in Confluence

Malte Janduda August 26, 2013

Hi,

I have integrated JIRA with Confluence as trusted applications. Now I want to add an overview over all tickets with status = "In Progress" to a confluence page.

When I add a JIRA Macro and insert the JQL all Issues are listed. Now I choose I want to display as a table. Further I create the same macro but select, display the number of issues. In the editor I see an Icon for the issue table and a line saying "26 Issues" (the second macro). But when I look at the page in the Preview, or after I have saved - so not in Editor mode - I get an empty table and the second macro compiles to "0 Issues".

What's happening here?
What am I doing wrong?

Thank you!

Regards,
Malte

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

No, I have completely empty colums.

AAAAaaahhhh
My column definitions have german names by default "Typ,Bearbeiter,...". If I insert the english names "type,assignee..." everything is ok!

Well, still sounds like a bug to me...

1 vote

I have updated the JIRA Macro Plugin to 5.0.2.

Now I get the correct line "26 Issues" and the table has 26 rows - but all rows are empty! Just the borders :D

0 votes
Daniel Borcherding
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2013

Malte,

What column names are you trying to display?

Is it possible that there are spaces between them? If so you may be suffering from the following issue.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-28783

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events