at the moment we have an error in our confluence-environment.
We have many filter in one page and some of them works fine, but three doesn´t work.
In the preview their show me a result but in live their is nothing.
In the attachement you can find a screenshot from preview and a shot from the error.
What can I do to resolve the error?
Thanks for support.
we had the same problem in our environment. We also had these German special characters in our status and every JQL that included these special characters worked in preview mode, but not after saving the page.
The problem in our environment was a wrong file encoding in Confluence. We had
which is totally nonsense. Don't know where that came from...
We changed it to
and then everything was fine.
Hope you find something similar in your environment.
Viele Grüße aus Hamburg
where can I find this part:
In our atlassian-confluence.log -File is written this message:
fileSystemEncoding = UTF-8.
So I think that we have an other problem.
Cheers! und Grüße aus Berlin
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs