Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA Dashboard Gadget for Add-on Updates

Doug Kozar February 12, 2018

Does anyone know of a gadget or an easy way to display the JIRA Add-ons I have installed and whether there is an update available to them?

I want my Dashboard to give me more of an overview to the management and maintenance needs for our JIRA and Confluence installation and being able to see if an add-on has an update available would be great to show on my dashboard.

Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2018

I'm not aware of a way to get this on to the dashboards of either application, but going to admin -> manage add-ons will list all the current add-ons with flags to show you any interesting states (such as un-licenced, disabled, or having an upgrade available)

Doug Kozar February 12, 2018

Ok, thanks @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-. Yeah, I am aware of the link clicks I need to make. Just wondering if there was a way to alert me through the dashboard that certain updates are available.

I am trying the "Quick Links" gadget but the links seems to be set in stone with no Edit or customizing capability.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events