It is possible to extract multiple confluence pages as Word document?

mohit.khurana October 18, 2019

We have multiple pages within the space but need to export few of these pages into word file. It is possible?

4 answers

0 votes
EPS Software Engineering AG October 18, 2019

Hi @mohit.khurana

You could also give our OneOffixx Exporter a try. You can find it on the Marketplace and it exports Confluence pages to Word and PDF.

Regards,
Stephan (CEO of EPS Software Engineering AG, the vendor of the OneOffixx Exporter)

0 votes
Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2019

Hi @mohit.khurana 

Of course you can export to word. But not multiple pages at once, just one by one.

Here is the documentation

To export, go to the page and choose either > Export to Word or > Export to PDF.

If you want more options, then I would recommend the plugin @Doug Swartz mentioned.

Regards

Dominic

0 votes
Doug Swartz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2019

Agree with DPK J. There is no native support for Word export.

We use the Scroll Word Exporter plugin. It works well, with many options for deciding which text to include in an export, table of contents, etc. 

0 votes
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 18, 2019

By default confluence provide well versed PDF export but WORD I suggest you do with external plugins.

Please give this plugin a trial, it is nice (I am not associated, just a user review)

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/4909/content-exporter-word-pdf-html?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events