It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

It is possible to extract multiple confluence pages as Word document?

We have multiple pages within the space but need to export few of these pages into word file. It is possible?

4 answers

0 votes
DPK_J Community Leader Oct 18, 2019

By default confluence provide well versed PDF export but WORD I suggest you do with external plugins.

Please give this plugin a trial, it is nice (I am not associated, just a user review)

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/4909/content-exporter-word-pdf-html?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Agree with DPK J. There is no native support for Word export.

We use the Scroll Word Exporter plugin. It works well, with many options for deciding which text to include in an export, table of contents, etc. 

0 votes
Dominic_Lagger Community Leader Oct 18, 2019

Hi @mohit.khurana 

Of course you can export to word. But not multiple pages at once, just one by one.

Here is the documentation

To export, go to the page and choose either > Export to Word or > Export to PDF.

If you want more options, then I would recommend the plugin @Doug Swartz mentioned.

Regards

Dominic

Hi @mohit.khurana

You could also give our OneOffixx Exporter a try. You can find it on the Marketplace and it exports Confluence pages to Word and PDF.

Regards,
Stephan (CEO of EPS Software Engineering AG, the vendor of the OneOffixx Exporter)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

How is your team having fun and bonding, remotely, utilizing Confluence?

Thanks everyone for answering last week’s question. The winner of the random drawing from those who commented is: @LarryBrock I’ll contact you separately with your prize details. This wee...

269 views 9 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you