Issues with Content by Label macro

Becky Williams April 13, 2023

I started having a problem about 3 weeks ago with a page that has a Content by Label macro. It was working just fine until then.

Each week, we copy the previous week's template page, change a version number that links to Jira, and publish the new page. The previous week's page already contains the label that is listed on the Content by Label page, so we don't have to do anything with the label when posting the new page. The label is displayed on the new page, and the Content by Label list temporarily displays the new page. However, a short while later, the Content by Label page no longer includes the new page with the label. 

To rectify this, I manually remove the label and add the very same label back onto the page, which causes the new page to be listed on in the Content by Label list and it never disappears again. What is up?

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2023

Hi @Becky Williams 

Can you post here the log files of when you try to load the page?

Becky Williams April 17, 2023

@Alex Koxaras _Relational_I've never dealt with log files, but I found this article: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/working-with-confluence-logs-108364721.html#:~:text=If%20you%20request%20help%20from,to%20create%20a%20Support%20Zip.

Looks like I might need a Confluence admin to get them for me, right? I am a space admin, but I don't see where to access this path. Can you provide guidance?

Thanks,

Becky

Becky Williams April 18, 2023

This ended up being an indexing issue on our end. Thank you!

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2023

Good to know it has been resolved!

Like Becky Williams likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events