When there is a reference to a form field as "[entry.fieldname]" in Filter to apply on a field on Confiforms Rules for Field Macro to be rendered on a new page created with IFTTT Integration Rules it is removing this entry "[entry.fieldname]" from the macro rendered on the new new page . Looks that when creating the new page it is trying to render the value currently for the field and not the reference to the field itself.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Add to IFTTT Integration Rules macro selecting Create a Page on an existing page.
2. Create a form on the page under IFTTT Integration Rules added on step #1.
3. Define field1 and field2.
4.Add Rules for Field Definition for field2 applying a filter "field2:[entry.field1]" for example.
5. Make the action to create a new page as defined on IFTTT Integration Rules step #1.
6. Check Rules for Field Definition for field2 on the new created page. Filter to apply on a field shows only the first part of the sentence as "field2:".
These expression are not removed but evaluated agains the record used to create a page. This is how ConfiForms works.
You can use asEntryRef function to ensure the evaluation agains the record produces [entry.field_name] expressions in the resulted page https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/Virtual+functions
Hello Confluence Community! What if i told you that you could have a healthier life and be 100% meet-less? This month, we're promoting a healthy, balanced work diet with Confluence. We la...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events