Issue creating confluence space using software project space templet

Ceylon Allmond
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 11, 2021

When trying to create a confluence space using the software project space templet, the field to select the associated Jira project isn't there and I am not able to create the space. r

1 answer

1 vote
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 11, 2021

@Ceylon Allmond Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

I am able to recreate the issue so I am escalating this to Atlassian.

Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 11, 2021

Hello @Ceylon Allmond

Thanks for coming to Community about your space create issue. We can confirm that this looks to be related to a recent bug, Unable to create a Software Project Space if the instance has only one application link | CONFCLOUD-72287.

We don't have an ETA on when it'll be resolved and ask you to vote and watch this bug to receive updates to its status.

@Brant Schroeder Thanks for getting us involved!

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 11, 2021

@Stephen Sifers Thanks for the quick response.

Like Stephen Sifers likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events