Is there display limit for Page properties report macro?

Sowndarya September 13, 2019

We have a page with page properties report macro that filters based on label and it should give 1300 results.

But it is giving only 1000 results.

Is there a limit for display items in page properties repot macro?

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2022

For Page Properties Report Macro, you have below limitations 

1. You can enter a maximum of 60 labels in the macro browser.
  2. The macro can display a maximum of 3000 pages. System administrators can increase or decrease this limit using the pagePropertiesReportContentRetrieverMaxResult in system property

More details about macro is present in https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/page-properties-report-macro-186089616.html

1 vote
Maarten van Bree December 2, 2019

I've the same problem, but my page report stops with 500 results. Maybe it's a setting somewhere?

0 votes
James Dellow
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2019

I'm not sure how you deal with this using the Page Properties Report macro. I've previously build a customisation to deal with this issue - it generated a report by polling the API in batches. The results were then displayed in a single table, which include additional dynamic filters so you didn't need to page through the results.

0 votes

I set "Number of items to display" to 2000 pages. But it displays only 1000 and there is no pagination.

When I mention "Number of items to display" to 100 pages, there are pagination . But only 10 pages came. For 1300 results, I expect 13 pages.

Also, when I remove label from one of the pages(Say, ABCD) from 1000 results , then the page property report macro result removed this page(Say, ABCD) and shows another new page.

Ilya Turov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2019

well, it seems like it artificially limits it to 1000 results

guess, as a workaround, you can split your labels into 2 groups and have two macros (one for each group) to display less then 1000 in each

0 votes
Ilya Turov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2019

I guess, it's because macro gets the results from jira via REST, and REST returns maximum 1000 issues.

This macro is in Confluence.
Does Confluence REST also returns maximum 1000 page results? 

Ilya Turov
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 13, 2019

oh, I was thinking about some kind of jira issues report.

did you specify maximum number of pages? 

and does it show "Find more results" below?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events