It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there display limit for Page properties report macro?

We have a page with page properties report macro that filters based on label and it should give 1300 results.

But it is giving only 1000 results.

Is there a limit for display items in page properties repot macro?

4 answers

I've the same problem, but my page report stops with 500 results. Maybe it's a setting somewhere?

I guess, it's because macro gets the results from jira via REST, and REST returns maximum 1000 issues.

This macro is in Confluence.
Does Confluence REST also returns maximum 1000 page results? 

oh, I was thinking about some kind of jira issues report.

did you specify maximum number of pages? 

and does it show "Find more results" below?

I set "Number of items to display" to 2000 pages. But it displays only 1000 and there is no pagination.

When I mention "Number of items to display" to 100 pages, there are pagination . But only 10 pages came. For 1300 results, I expect 13 pages.

Also, when I remove label from one of the pages(Say, ABCD) from 1000 results , then the page property report macro result removed this page(Say, ABCD) and shows another new page.

well, it seems like it artificially limits it to 1000 results

guess, as a workaround, you can split your labels into 2 groups and have two macros (one for each group) to display less then 1000 in each

0 votes
James Dellow Community Leader Sep 15, 2019

I'm not sure how you deal with this using the Page Properties Report macro. I've previously build a customisation to deal with this issue - it generated a report by polling the API in batches. The results were then displayed in a single table, which include additional dynamic filters so you didn't need to page through the results.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

What project did you transition or start on Confluence with the shift to remote work?

It’s been great to hear from fellow users over the last few weeks about the best tips and fun moments you’ve had working on Confluence since the transition to working remote. I’d love to keep the c...

109 views 3 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you