You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
- We currently use a table to define all components required for our website builds
- Each row corresponds to a Jira issue
- I like only having one source of truth for requirements, so we avoid duplicating the requirements in both the Jira issue and Confluence
- We use Confluence as our source of truth
- I'd like to be able to still sync or embed requirements from the Confluence doc within the Jira issue
Is this possible?
Hi @Jonny MacEachern , wouldn't each row present the following...
I guess I don't understand what you mean by sync. Maybe you want a situation where you could change the Summary or Description in Confluence and have it update the issue? If so you cannot do that out of the box. Maybe there is a Confluence add-on that does this so I will check the marketplace. I did a quick search and found smart-issue-view-for-confluence . I have never used this application and it may not be exactly what you're looking for but it does allow you to edit Jira issues without leaving confluence it seems.