Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way to set user specific view/custom dashboard for every user in Confluence Cloud?

Sadaf Mufti _105601_ November 26, 2019

Currently, I can set a welcome page that would be visible to every user holding account in our confluence cloud. I cannot see the possibility to set the landing page based on user profile or personas. For example, interest varies for different user groups. Leadership might be interested in just status reports and organizational processes kept in our knowledge base whereas other groups would be looking into some other stuff.

As an admin, I would like to set different landing pages for different users/groups. How can we achieve that? Is there a feature available in cloud or anything planned like that in your Roadmap?

Regards,

Sadaf Mufti

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 27, 2019

Hello @Sadaf Mufti _105601_,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to meet you!

I believe that by dashboard, you may be referring to a site homepage. Can you confirm? 

If so, it's only possible to set one homepage for the Cloud site. However, we do have a few feature requests that are below that could help with this, if they were to be implemented:

Please vote on the requests you'd most like to see, and you will be automatically added to the list of watchers. You will then receive updates in the future if there is any progress.

Let me know if you have any questions about that.

Regards,

Shannon

Sadaf Mufti _105601_ November 27, 2019

Yes @Shannon S By dashboard, I meant the Site Welcome/Home Page. We need to have it configured based on logged in user's interest or at least specific to a user group with similar needs.

I have voted for the mentioned feature request tickets. Is there any way around available today until we have the features enabled by Atlassian team?

Regards,

Sadaf Mufti

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 27, 2019

Thank you for confirming that!

There's nothing specifically that I can think of that you can do to change that; Confluence Cloud is restricted in that you aren't able to change as many of the built-in behaviors like you would be able to in Confluence Server.

Perhaps you could build a specific space for each topic, and have the users manually visit the space that applies to their group or interest? 

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events