Is there any way to keep the format (length of pages, pictures, images) when exporting a document from Confluence to .doc or pdf files?

Hello,

When I create a document in Confluence and try to export it to word or pdf, the pages are moved and the pictures or images don't appear. I would like to keep the text where it belongs to. For example, the TOC (Table of contents) appear moved, starting in the middle of a page and ending in other one. Then in the same page appears the beggining of a text. How can I keep the format, text, images in a .doc or .pdf file how it orginally looks in Confluence?

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

PDFs are exported from Confluence using a different stylesheet. (I'm not sure why). A confluence-administrator (or the space admin of the current space) can edit the PDF stylesheet.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF35/Editing+the+PDF+Stylesheet

that link is for Confluence 3.5, Other documentation is available :)

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Confluence

Color tables for a shiny Confluence page

...; ## Developed by: Alana Fernando ## Shared with love ## @param style:title=style type|type=enum|required=true|desc=Choose a style.|enumValues=Style1,Style2,Style3,Style4,Style5 ## @param alignment:title...

233 views 12 14
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you