Is there any way to google analytics real-time reports into confluence page?

Parth Kadia November 6, 2019

I want to display my google analytics real-time reports into my confluence page. 

I have tried the Google Analytics in Confluence plugin but it analyzes my confluence page data into google analytics. But I want to an opposite connection, for example, I want to display my WWW.XYZ.COM website google analytics real-time data reports into my confluence page.

It is possible? if possible then let me know the solution with steps for how to display google analytics real-time reports into a confluence page. 

Please help me ASAP.

Thanks,
Parth

1 answer

0 votes
Sven Schatter _Lively Apps_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 6, 2019

Hi @Parth Kadia,

This sounds like the perfect use case for our app PocketQuery! The idea behind PocketQuery is to connect to external datasources (such as SQL databases or REST APIs) and display data inside a Confluence page via a macro. Since Google Analytics has a REST API PocketQuery is perfect for this job. There is even a blogpost about this exact use case.

The great thing about PocketQuery is, you can not only use it for your Google Analytics integration but for every case where you have some external data outside of Confluence and want to display it inside a page. If you have concrete questions about setting up your query don't hesitate to raise a support ticket. :)

Best regards,
Sven

Parth Kadia November 7, 2019

Is there any free plugin available in confluence or any other way available in confluence ?

Sven Schatter _Lively Apps_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 7, 2019

Not that I am aware of.

Maybe you could use a user macro and code something yourself in JavaScript. But this would mean exposing your credentials to your users.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events