It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there any way to google analytics real-time reports into confluence page?

I want to display my google analytics real-time reports into my confluence page. 

I have tried the Google Analytics in Confluence plugin but it analyzes my confluence page data into google analytics. But I want to an opposite connection, for example, I want to display my WWW.XYZ.COM website google analytics real-time data reports into my confluence page.

It is possible? if possible then let me know the solution with steps for how to display google analytics real-time reports into a confluence page. 

Please help me ASAP.

Thanks,
Parth

1 answer

Hi @Parth Kadia,

This sounds like the perfect use case for our app PocketQuery! The idea behind PocketQuery is to connect to external datasources (such as SQL databases or REST APIs) and display data inside a Confluence page via a macro. Since Google Analytics has a REST API PocketQuery is perfect for this job. There is even a blogpost about this exact use case.

The great thing about PocketQuery is, you can not only use it for your Google Analytics integration but for every case where you have some external data outside of Confluence and want to display it inside a page. If you have concrete questions about setting up your query don't hesitate to raise a support ticket. :)

Best regards,
Sven

Is there any free plugin available in confluence or any other way available in confluence ?

Not that I am aware of.

Maybe you could use a user macro and code something yourself in JavaScript. But this would mean exposing your credentials to your users.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

How is your team having fun and bonding, remotely, utilizing Confluence?

Thanks everyone for answering last week’s question. The winner of the random drawing from those who commented is: @LarryBrock I’ll contact you separately with your prize details. This wee...

302 views 9 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you