Is there any secure content plugin for Clound Confluence?

Aleksandr 2easy July 8, 2020

Is there any secure content plugin for Clound Confluence?

All i have searched is: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211304/secure-content-for-confluence?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview

But it's not supports Cloud version.

I want manage common passwords in Confluence and restrict them to some employees/groups.

How i can do this? (plugin or free)

3 answers

8 votes
Azwandi _ServiceRocket_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 8, 2020

Hello! I'm a product manager at ServiceRocket.

My team builds the Security & Encryption for Confluence app, and we're opening up the Beta access for Confluence Cloud real soon. The app will help you to store confidential information securely, restrict access and more. I'd love to chat and work with you - hit me up at azwandi@servicerocket.com.

Aleksandr 2easy July 9, 2020

Hi, its good news. But your pricing is too high.

As i understand the price logic: the much more user accounts we have in confluence, the more money needed to be spend.

For example, in your company 100 employees. But really will use this app: only 2 admins.

So, 325$ per month is too much for us.

Or i wrong with that?

Azwandi _ServiceRocket_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 9, 2020

Hi Aleksandr, thanks for checking us out!

Most apps on the Atlassian Marketplace are priced the same way Atlassian products are priced (Jira, Confluence, etc.). For our app, the price per user gets lower as the user tier gets larger (e.g., $3.25/user the first year, as opposed to $3.50/year for 50 users or $3.60/year for 25 users). I hope that explains :)

We build Security & Encryption with both administrators and end users in mind so that everyone can benefit from securely storing, consuming and auditing encrypted information in Confluence. See what our customers have to say about our app to them.

In any case, I'd be happy to walk you through our app. Cloud Beta is coming out soon; I'd be delighted to have you participating and giving us feedback.

Like Aleksandr 2easy likes this
Aleksandr 2easy July 10, 2020

Hi, tnx for information. Please, contact me via my e-mail with estimates of release and pricing of 120 users.

Like Azwandi _ServiceRocket_ likes this
0 votes
Sudhir_Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2020

Hi @Aleksandr 2easy

We have opened an improvement request SC-454 with our development team for Secure Content for Confluence app to be available in Confluence Cloud. 

Kindly sign up for our portal and let us know your user name so we could add you to the improvement ticket as a reporter.

Note: If you are unable to access the request, please review this link.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Regards,
Sudhir

Aleksandr 2easy September 2, 2020

Hi. Any updates in https://bobswift.atlassian.net/browse/SC-454 ?

We with team (120 employees) are waiting for your plugin to be upgraded for Clound version of Confluence.

Please, start work with it.

0 votes
Sudhir_Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 8, 2020

Hi @Aleksandr 2easy

We have raised a support request SUPPORT-4316 our portal for this issue. Kindly sign up for our portal and let us know your user name so we could add you to the ticket as a reporter.

Regards,

Sudhir

Aleksandr 2easy July 9, 2020

Hi, thanks in advance. Sign-uped with username a.bahmatskiy@cosmolot.club

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS