Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any possibility to create a report of all meeting notes (label) I am mentioned in?

Markus Raab June 21, 2017

Hi,

I want to create a report that lists all meeting notes (label "meeting-notes") I am mentioned in.

If this is not possible via a report, I want to have any opportunity list all the notes of all meetings I took part in (= I am mentioned in), no matter who created them and where they are located.

Any suggestion on how to do this?

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2017

You can find these pages using the standard search:

2017-06-22_095831.png

Just click on Add a filter, choose mentioning user, and insert your name, then add another filter for label and choose "meeting-notes".

If you are on Confluence Cloud, then you can turn this into a report by adding the free addon CQL Search, and then selecting everything in the URL after "cql=" and copy/pasting into the cql field of the CQL Query macro.

Markus Raab June 22, 2017

Hi Stephen,

seems this works if I want to manually search for it. We are on Confluence Server 5.10.1 (soon upgradgin), and the actual goal would be to include the results on a page for each individual users.

Every user should (without building searchfilters themselves) have such a report with all the notes about meetings they took part in within their personal space.

I thought this may be useful anyway for many other organizations as well, but couldn't come up with a solution by now.

Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2017

I forgot that the content by label macro also supports CQL.

Ask and ye shall receive (user macro):

## @noparams
#if ( $space.key.startsWith("~") )
<ac:structured-macro ac:name="contentbylabel" ac:schema-version="3">
<ac:parameter ac:name="showLabels">false</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="sort">creation</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="reverse">true</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="cql">label = "meeting-notes" and mention = "$space.key.substring(1)"</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>
#else
<ac:structured-macro ac:name="contentbylabel" ac:schema-version="3">
<ac:parameter ac:name="showLabels">false</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="sort">creation</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="reverse">true</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="cql">label = "meeting-notes" and mention = "$action.remoteUser.name"</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>
#end

This will show the most recently created 15 pages with the label meeting notes and where the user is either the personal space owner (if inside a personal space) or the currently viewing user (if in a regular space).

Markus Raab June 22, 2017

Thanks Stephen ...

This solution works quite well.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events