Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any mechanism to add more colors other than the ones available for text and fill in tables?

Priyanka Ravindra Chavan July 27, 2018

While adding data on Confluence currently I don't see the RGB Option available

image.png

3 answers

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2018

If you are wanting to have a standardized table color scheme then you should probably do it differently. I would create a user macro that you can wrap around you tables that would apply the automatic styling. Something like this ...

Macro Title:
corporate_table

Macro Name:
Corporate Table

Macro Body Processing:
Rendered

Temlpate:

## Developed by: Davin Studer
## Date created: 07/30/2018
## @noparams

<style type="text/css">
########################################################################################
## Below CDATA fixes issue with greather than and less than symbols being escaped out ##
########################################################################################
/*<![CDATA[*/
div.corp-table table.confluenceTable thead th {background-color: rgb(72,218,204);}
/*]]>*/
</style>
<div class="corp-table">$!body</div>
0 votes
Priyanka Ravindra Chavan July 30, 2018

Column Name code.pngThanks for the answer... It really helped a lot

One more thing if you could guide me with

I have written the below code for adding color scheme in tables as per my org standards but is it possible to make that default across all pages under my Workspace hierarchy 

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2018

You are correct there is no RGB option. But if you get the Confluence Source Editor you could set the color then open the source and change the RGB to what you want it to be.

Capture.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events