Is there any good way to write a contents or comments as anonymous

박진수 December 26, 2022

Hello. Thanks in advance.

I just want to create a particular page that all of contents or comment is written as anonymous eventhough they logged in. 
I am not talking about access authority. All the users should access our page after logged-in succefully. But we want to all the contents or comment they upload is written as anonymous to promotes their participants. 

2 answers

1 vote
WW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 27, 2022

Hi @박진수 ,

@G subramanyam is correct. If you enable anonymous access to your Confluence instance, then give Anonymous Access space permissions to View and to Comment, users should be able to add comments anonymously.

However, you need to make sure you tell users not to log in to Confluence if they want their comments to be anonymous.

1 vote
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 26, 2022

Hi @박진수 welcome to the Atlassian community.

As far as I know, when a user is logged in, they can't post as anonymous user.

But as a Confluence admin, by enabling anonymous access in the "Space permissions" anyone on the internet can access your site anonymously.

박진수 December 26, 2022

Thanks. I know that.

But what we want is the page that every logged-in user can write the contents or comments anonymously.

You know, when it comes to sensitive questions or survey, the users don't want to leave their footprints.. 

So i thought if they can give their opinion anonymously.. this page will be more useful.

Like G subramanyam likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events