Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way within Confluence to REQUEST permissions to a space or page?

John Arbak November 27, 2021

I see many help resources available for ASSIGNING permissions to Confluence spaces and pages, but none for how to REQUEST permissions.

Is there a method to send permission requests within Confluence itself, or do I have to send the admin an email?

Thanks !

2 answers

2 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 27, 2021

Hi @John Arbak

Welcome to the community! 

As far as I know you will have to have a process in place, where users can email an admin or in our case we have Jira Service Management where people can log in an request permissions.

Regards

John Arbak November 28, 2021

Alright. Thanks much !

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 28, 2021

Hi @John Arbak Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

As per this documentation (Request and grant permissions section), If you try to view or edit a page that you don't have permission, you'll see a modal that lets you request that permission. After you request access, you'll get a notification when you've been granted permission.

Hope this helps.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events