Is there a way to view signed up currently licensed users

Livio Sartori March 2, 2021

We have a confluence server license and when I look at the license details it displays the following

Licensed Users X (Y signed up currently) Learn More

Is there a way to get a list of the Y users. The help page is good but it did not provide the answer I needed

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Livio Sartori March 3, 2021

Thank you to Atlassian confluence support, they have a great article how-to-get-a-list-of-active-users-counting-towards-the-confluence-license-298978076.html I wish I had found this first if gives me exactly what I needed

If you're running Confluence 7.0.2 or later, you can write the list of licensed users to the application log. 

1. in general Configuration go to Logging and Profiling

2. add an entry for com.atlassian.confluence.user.DefaultUserAccessor and set the level to DEBUG

3. tail -f <path>/logs/atlassiam-confluence.log

4. Go to the General Configuration and select License Details

5. Under license users choose refresh and you will see a list of users that make up the license count

0 votes
Aziz Rashid
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 2, 2021

I have the same issue with my Jira software. I registered 10 users and deleted 6 others and i cant register new user. The system prompt i have reached maximum user license

Anyone out there have similar problem and maybe able to help?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events