We have a confluence server license and when I look at the license details it displays the following
Licensed Users X (Y signed up currently) Learn More
Is there a way to get a list of the Y users. The help page is good but it did not provide the answer I needed
Thank you to Atlassian confluence support, they have a great article how-to-get-a-list-of-active-users-counting-towards-the-confluence-license-298978076.html I wish I had found this first if gives me exactly what I needed
If you're running Confluence 7.0.2 or later, you can write the list of licensed users to the application log.
1. in general Configuration go to Logging and Profiling
2. add an entry for com.atlassian.confluence.user.DefaultUserAccessor and set the level to DEBUG
3. tail -f <path>/logs/atlassiam-confluence.log
4. Go to the General Configuration and select License Details
5. Under license users choose refresh and you will see a list of users that make up the license count
Hi Atlassian Community, My name is Avni Barman, and I am a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Based on feedback from you, we are giving admins more power to create templates that a...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events