Is there a way to view a list of all pages in a Confluence space, sorted by creation date?

John Trumble February 8, 2019

I'm trying to recap activity (specifically page creation) in a given Confluence space within a given time frame.  I've tried to keep track of that separately as pages are added, but I haven't stayed on top of it.  :(

I know I can see the creation date of any individual page in the space, by looking at the page details.

But can I get a list of all pages in the space, with their creation dates (ideally sortable)?

Thanks!

2 answers

1 vote
Sayed Bares [ServiceRocket]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2019

Yes, it is totally doable with Reporting plugin.

First install Reporting and then import the following storage format:

<p><br /></p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:name="report-table" ac:schema-version="1" ac:macro-id="3b68eade-0388-4d4c-8c98-22658690155c">
<ac:rich-text-body>
<p><br /></p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:name="content-reporter" ac:schema-version="1" ac:macro-id="29f2d48d-96de-4e94-bd88-a3e4e134b7e8">
<ac:parameter ac:name="types">page</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="spaces">
<ri:space ri:space-key="@all" />
</ac:parameter>
<ac:structured-macro ac:name="date-filter" ac:schema-version="1" ac:macro-id="4d88cea7-81a2-4db9-8018-6d3e11341128">
<ac:parameter ac:name="minValue">09-Feb-2018</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="relativeTo">-1h</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="format">dd-MMM-yyyy</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="">page:creation date</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>
</ac:rich-text-body>
<p><br /></p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:name="report-column" ac:schema-version="1" ac:macro-id="83094c30-59c6-4dc6-b42c-9d848c8bd4f1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="title">body</ac:parameter>
<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:name="report-info" ac:schema-version="1" ac:macro-id="6f983ce8-a669-4cd1-98a2-8faaa5c4b7f8">
<ac:parameter ac:name="">page:title</ac:parameter>
</p>
<p><br /></p>
<p><br /></p>
<p><br /></p>
<p><br /></p>

reporting.pngYou can report on almost everything with Reporting add-on:

Documentation: [https://docs.servicerocket.com/reporting]

If you need help with your use cases you can contact support through the following link:

Regards,

Sayed Bares

Nicolas Casel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 20, 2021

Thank you @Sayed Bares [ServiceRocket]  for this answer.

Let's be careful with the impacted space(s): in your code, it targets all spaces:

space-key="@all

which can be very resource-consuming.

0 votes
Dharma Ramos
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2019

You could do this via the database. Something like:

SELECT c.title as Page, c.Creationdate, s.Spacename, s.Spacekey
FROM confluence.CONTENT c, confluence.SPACES s
WHERE c.spaceid = s.spaceid AND c.contenttype = 'PAGE' AND c.creationdate BETWEEN '2018-12-01' AND '2018-12-31'
ORDER By c.creationdate ASC;

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events