Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to turn off automatic text scaling?

Edouard Imbert December 9, 2019

Hello! I'm typing this long article on Confluence for my team, and it includes a number of bulletpoint lists. When I'm editing the page, character size is small, convenient to read; however, as soon as I publish it, it becomes bigger, making it inconvenient for other users (I need lists to be tight, contained). I wasn't able to change the size of the font, either.

I have another Confluence page with a similar article (from 2017) where characters are small & stay that way. I started the current page with a copy & paste from that old one, thinking it'd preserve the settings, but it did not.

Switching between fixed-width and full-width does not seem to help (although I have settled for full-width). I notice that if I manually reduce the page's width - by horizontally dragging the browser's window's edges - the size becomes manageable again, but I wish my readers would not have to do this.

Is there any way to work around this? I need characters to be small and not to change size, so that as much as possible of my lists is contained within one screen. Thank you!

NB: Now I don't know if this helps, but styles appear to be locked (grayed out) when my cursor is within regular text. However, when it's within text of a different style (e.g. Heading 3), the drop-down menu is available. I don't get it.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events