Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to track likes (or have all liked pages show up in a table - with who liked them)?

Daniel Samuels June 17, 2013

Hi,

Does anyone know a way to track all liked pages? If possible I would like all liked pages to show up in a table with who liked them and when.

I have a feeling I may be able to use the SQL Query Macro to do this, but I just dont know enough about the inner workings of Confluence to set this up myself.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Daniel

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
PeterKoczan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 17, 2013

Hi Daniel,

Actually you are on the right track. The query should be as easy as querying the LIKES table.

It has 4 columns, where contentid refers to the contentid column in the CONTENT table, username is self-explanatory and you have a creationdate to indicate the time of liking.

So for example this query would return all pages liked ordered by the number of likes:

select c.title,count(l.*) as likes from LIKES l, CONTENT c where c.contentid=l.contentid group by c.title order by count(l.*);

Kind regards,

Peter

Daniel Samuels June 18, 2013

Hi Peter,

Thanks so much! This is exactly what I was trying to do.

Best,

Daniel

0 votes
Daniel Samuels June 18, 2013

Hi Peter,

Thanks so much! This is exactly what I was trying to do.

Best,

Daniel

ABR July 13, 2022

Hi! 

I've never used the SQL Query Macro and cannot find it on my macro list. could you please help me find it?

I need to do exactly what Daniel needed to do, a lot is depending on it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events