Is there a way to track likes (or have all liked pages show up in a table - with who liked them)?

Hi,

Does anyone know a way to track all liked pages? If possible I would like all liked pages to show up in a table with who liked them and when.

I have a feeling I may be able to use the SQL Query Macro to do this, but I just dont know enough about the inner workings of Confluence to set this up myself.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Daniel

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Accepted answer
Peter Koczan Atlassian Team Jun 17, 2013

Hi Daniel,

Actually you are on the right track. The query should be as easy as querying the LIKES table.

It has 4 columns, where contentid refers to the contentid column in the CONTENT table, username is self-explanatory and you have a creationdate to indicate the time of liking.

So for example this query would return all pages liked ordered by the number of likes:

select c.title,count(l.*) as likes from LIKES l, CONTENT c where c.contentid=l.contentid group by c.title order by count(l.*);

Kind regards,

Peter

Hi Peter,

Thanks so much! This is exactly what I was trying to do.

Best,

Daniel

Hi Peter,

Thanks so much! This is exactly what I was trying to do.

Best,

Daniel

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,147 views 20 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you