Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to show a page tree filtered by a label?

Mira April 5, 2021

My org's Confluence pages are organized by topic (internal processes, customer processes, professional development, team meetings, etc). However, these topics contain pages that are specific to different teams (starter, plus, premier, elite). Is there a way to show a page tree, but filter it by a label? The "content by label" macro doesn't have the visual organization of a page tree, but the "page tree" macro doesn't have the filtering capability for labels.

2 answers

2 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 7, 2021

Hi Mira,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. I hope you are doing well.

The Content by Label macro is best for displaying content under a particular label, but I understand you want to sort by page tree. Displaying content by labels in the page tree order is not possible right now, but we have two feature requests open that will interest you.

• CONFCLOUD-59993  Add Sorting to match page tree order in Macro Sorting
  • CONFCLOUD-42952 As a Confluence administrator, I would like to have additional sorting options in the Page Tree Macro

There isn't a lot of interest yet, but you can help by voting on the request and commenting with your feedback.

I hope this helps,

Shannon

1 vote
Connor Sadler June 20, 2022

I too would like to filter the page tree by a label

Nothing to do with sorting BTW!

Carey Hartmann April 17, 2023

I agree. In my case, this feature would allow appropriate nesting of pages in an index display, filtered only to pages with a specific label or set of labels. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events