Is there a way to see who added a label to a page and when?

Deleted user November 23, 2017

My organization uses an "Out of Date" label for pages in our Knowledge base that are out of date. The intended process was for the user to add a comment noting what information needed to be updated, but we are finding users are are adding the label without this information. 

Page history does not appear to supply this information, and the Labelled Content page lists only page creation date and author.

Short of having my JIRA admin run a query through the raw data, is there a way to view the date a label was added and by who?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 24, 2017

Hi Marc,

Currently you won't be able to see this within Confluence, but we have had a feature request for it for some years now:

Last year, @Stephen Deutsch wrote a User Macro that would allow you to tell, if you would like to take a look at it and see if you could use it for your instance.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Kind regards,

Shannon

Deleted user November 29, 2017

I accepted this answer and set a meeting to discuss this with my team, but now when I access the link to the user macro, there are no answers?no answer.PNG

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 29, 2017

Hi Marc,

For about 10-15 minutes this morning, the system was upgraded and there was an issue with indexing.

You should now be able to see the answer. Can you confirm?

Kind regards,

Shannon

Deleted user November 29, 2017

Confirmed, thank you!

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
November 29, 2017

Great! :) 

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events