Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there a way to see what pages a user has access to?

Some of our pages were set up with user level permissions (ie adding a specific user to the page permissions) and not group level permissions. Is there a way to list, pull a report or audit what pages an individual has access to? Or is there a way to onboard someone with the same page access as another user that was only given access to certain pages?

I looked in the admin section under Users but am unable to see that info

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder Community Leader Jan 11, 2022

@Eric Hoch Unfortanlty in cloud this feature does not exist yet.  In Data Center or Server, there is a SQL query you can run to get this information.  This feature request provides some of the information you are after so you should consider voting for it https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-42853

I would suggest setting up Groups in Confluence to control access and move away from individual user access.  If you utilize groups then all you have to do is add new users to the proper groups when they onboard and they will have the same access as the other users on their team.  I would suggest looking at these KB articles

thank you, very helpful

Like Brant Schroeder likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🏠 Say hello to the new Confluence Home!

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is DJ Chung, and I’m a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Today, I’m excited to share a new and improved version of Home. The new Home helps you ...

42,025 views 29 132
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you