Is there a way to see what pages a user has access to?

Eric Hoch January 11, 2022

Some of our pages were set up with user level permissions (ie adding a specific user to the page permissions) and not group level permissions. Is there a way to list, pull a report or audit what pages an individual has access to? Or is there a way to onboard someone with the same page access as another user that was only given access to certain pages?

I looked in the admin section under Users but am unable to see that info

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2022

@Eric Hoch Unfortanlty in cloud this feature does not exist yet.  In Data Center or Server, there is a SQL query you can run to get this information.  This feature request provides some of the information you are after so you should consider voting for it https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-42853

I would suggest setting up Groups in Confluence to control access and move away from individual user access.  If you utilize groups then all you have to do is add new users to the proper groups when they onboard and they will have the same access as the other users on their team.  I would suggest looking at these KB articles

Eric Hoch January 13, 2022

thank you, very helpful

Like Brant Schroeder likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events