Is there a way to search a Confluence space to find all the links to Google Drive docs?

Lee Ivy August 10, 2020

Our company is migrating from Google Drive to OneDrive. I know that we have a bunch of links from Confluence pages to files in Google Drive, we will need to update all those links to point to the new location for each file. I'm guessing there is no automated way to do this; I'm trying to figure out a way to issue a search in Confluence that will find all the pages that have one or more Google Drive files. Has anyone ever tried this, or do you have any suggestions? Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Sachin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2020

Hello @Lee Ivy ,

See comments from Davin on this post

Here is a open feature request - CONFCLOUD-38194

Lee Ivy August 12, 2020

Thanks, I read the comments and the open feature request. It appears the only viable approach would be to write SQL to perform the search. I got an email from Atlassian asking me if the answer helped me. I guess the answer is that I am disappointed to hear this is not a supported feature, but I could say it helped me know for sure about the current limitations.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events