Is there a way to refuse or accept modification in an confluence page as a word page?

Anaïs Ricci
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 19, 2015

4 answers

0 votes
Sateesh Chandra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2015

As @Luiz Maia [Atlassian] said, You can go with Comala Workflows add-on. It has a workflow mechanism Draft->In Progress->Review->Published. You can customize by changing the script as well.

0 votes
Anaïs Ricci
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 19, 2015

In fact, I search the same working as the word revision system.

Example: 

• Client changes a specific paragraph in a confluence page
  • I want to be able to accept or refuse these changes

I made a screenshot to be clearer

Revisision.png

0 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2015

Do you mean that you want to have something akin to Word's Reviews, that can be accepted or rejected?

In that case, since there is a history for every page, you can go in and simply go back to an earlier version. Or you could just allow comments and decide which suggestions to implement. Or you can use labels as a poor-man's review process, whereby people who have edit writes are instructed to add a "for_review" label for someone else to approve or not.

There is also the Page Approval macro (not free).  

0 votes
Luiz Maia
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 19, 2015

Hello there,

Not sure if I understood exactly what you're trying to do, however page approvals can be implemented using the Comala Workflows plugin for Confluence.

Thanks.

Regards,
LM 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events