Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to order the items in the 'Saved for later' page?

Timo Siniranta September 17, 2019

I have quite a few pages in my 'Saved for later' page. Standing meeting agendas, ongoing project docs etc. Would be nice to have a way to order them by the page title.

3 answers

1 vote
Jürgen Buchinger September 4, 2020

Displaying such a list unsortable is generally not a good solution. A sort function for this would also be very important for us.

The proposal of @Timo Siniranta  would be optimal and sufficient. The implementation would certainly not be very difficult for Atlassian and would make life easier for many users.

0 votes
CYRIEL RICOUT February 26, 2024

sounds like it's still not the case 

0 votes
Daniel Wong
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2019

Hi Timo,

As far as I know, it's currently not possible to sort items in the 'Saved for later' page. 

Someone else asked this sometime ago and also had the same response - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/In-Confluence-is-there-a-way-to-sort-the-quot-Saved-for-Later/qaq-p/699384

Timo Siniranta September 19, 2019

Would this be worth suggesting an enhancement request to have a column heading 'Title' to the page and the two triangles to sort the results alphabetically. I'd also suggest to add 'Creation date' with the same sorting feature to this page.

Like Jürgen Buchinger likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events