Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to link parts of text on a page to graphics in the same page?

Aly Harper November 2, 2020

I am new to Confluence and I'm not sure if this is possible. I am working on a project where I need my text on the left and a graphic to pop up on the right when you click on a specific link. I have done a two column layout with the 'import word document'  inside the 'panel macro' so all the text can scroll. There are reference graphics that need to be next to the text.

Ex. I have a large document explaining a design. Before the explanations it might say "see figure 36". I need to be able to click on "see figure 36" and have the corresponding graphic show up next to the text.

Is this possible or are there an alternate ideas anyone might have? 

Thank you so much for any help! 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Monique Khairuliana[ServiceRocket]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 2, 2020

hmmm maybe use the expand macro ?  add the image inside the expand macro and the "see figure 36" as the title of the expand macro.

Aly Harper November 30, 2020

Thank you for your answer, that definitely worked for function but not layout plan :( .  My boss is really wanting the image to pop open on the right while the text is on the left side in a panel macro to scroll. I am going to pitch it into the text with the expand macro as well. Any other ideas are greatly appreciated or if this just isn't possible that is also appreciated to know! Thank you so much ♥

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events