Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to integrate Confluence calendar to slack ?

Koushik January 29, 2019

I would like to know if there is a way to enable notification of Confluence calendar to Slack, So that I get notified based similar to calendar invites 

3 answers

4 votes
Carol Pettirossi October 8, 2020

It would be great to have an integration since we have Birthdays on wiki team calendar for example.

0 votes
Mansi January 22, 2024

Hi ,
This is very much possible with Pagerly.

They have strong Confluence <-> Slack integration
Reach out to hello@pagerly.io for this

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 30, 2019

Hello there Koushik!

The notifications from Team Calendars are emails that are sent to the parts who are invited to the events. With this in mind, you could use some other Slack App to deal with this.

You could set emails to be sent to a Slack room by using an app such as Email:

Slack Apps - Email

You can also refer to other apps that might help you out:

Slack Apps - Search results

Let us know your thoughts!

Koushik January 30, 2019

Hello Diego,

Thanks for the response, But my question is in regards to Confluence calendar integration with slack

Thanks

Koushik

Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 31, 2019

Hello there Koushik!

The proposed solution is a workaround to the fact that there is no direct integration between Team Calendars and Slack. Since calendar reminders are emails that the system sends, we could use one the email apps available for Slack.

The Confluence app for slack does not include reminders / notifications from Team Calendars.

Please, let us know your thoughts!

Eve Hayes May 1, 2019

Is there any integration with confluence calendars planned? Would like to allow team members to create a calendar event from slack in the team calendar in confluence.  Would be a great feature 

Like # people like this
Lee Lubner May 8, 2019

Add on: outlook integration with Mac specifically would be phenomenal

Like Bill Banks likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events