Is there a way to insert Holidays dates to the Calendars ?

ortal ohayon August 21, 2018

Hi,

Is there an add-on or any way you can suggest to add the holidays dates to the Calendars?

If this should be by adding Google Calendars, can you please assist and send me the URL of the American and Jewish Holidays and guide how should I implement it in Confluence ?

That is very essential to us to manage the Release Calendars.

Many Thanks,

Ortal

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 21, 2018

Hi Ortal,

Obtain the URL from Google, and you can subscribe within Team Calendars.

Have a look here:

Add other calendars

To add other calendars from your Confluence instance, from an ICS file, or from Google calendars, choose the down arrow to the right of Add Calendar, then pick any of the following:

• Add Existing Calendar – to subscribe to another calendar in your Confluence instance.
  • Import Calendar – to import a .ics file.
  • Subscribe by URL – to subscribe to a Google Calendar using its URL. See Subscribe to Google Calendars from Confluence for more information.

Let me know if you have any trouble.

Regards,

Shannon

ortal ohayon August 23, 2018

Done thanks!

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 24, 2018

You're welcome, Ortal!

Happy to help.

Regards,

Shannon

Zack Howard November 10, 2022

Hello, I know this is an old issue but is there any way to add a Holiday calendar (via ICS file) to an existing calendar? I have multiple dev teams using individual calendars and they are starting to ask about getting holidays automatically added on. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events