Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there a way to identify which pages are converted to the new design, and which aren't, as a batch

We were wondering, is there a way to do what is contained in the link, in bulk?

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-Cloud-articles/Convert-your-old-pages-to-the-new-editor/ba-p/1292275

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Phil,

Thanks for asking about that! The article Converting pages to the new editor describes the process a bit more. The benefit of the individual page conversion is that you get to confirm how your page will look before transitioning it to the new editor.

If you still want to have your pages migrated in bulk to the new editor, you can have your site admin raise a ticket with support. Refer to my response to the question, "Solved: Converting existing pages to the new editing experience

Per the feature request, CONFCLOUD-65768 (Convert pages and templates to new editing experience):

1. You can opt-in your instance to have all your pages migrated to the new editor by contacting Cloud Support. This means every existing page, including templates, will be migrated as you edit the page.
  2. We're working to offer in the future an option to migrate each page proactively without having to opt-in your entire instance.

Any templates that we can migrate will convert to the new editor, but if a template has content that isn't supported in the new editor it will remain in the old editor unless you remove the content that is unsupported (i.e. a table nested inside a table for example).

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Take care,

Shannon."

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

🥓🙅🏻‍♀️ Meet-less May Badge!

Hello Confluence Community!  What if i told you that you could have a healthier life and be 100% meet-less? This month, we're promoting a healthy, balanced work diet with Confluence. (Read m...

572 views 4 25
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you