Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to export a confluence page into PowerPoint

rhianfarrell November 12, 2017

Hi all,

Just wondering if there is a way to export a confluence page into PowerPoint? is there a plugin or solution to this problem?

Cheers

1 answer

0 votes
Suren Raj
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 8, 2018

Hi, Rhian.

Currently, confluence does not have the function to import their data (spaces and page) powerpoint format. Years ago we had a feature request open for that:
* https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-7122

however, it was closed without implementation.

Nevertheless, confluence has the function of export pages to word format (on the page click on *tools > export to word*). You could use this function as a workaround. Once you have the page in Word format, is easier to transform that on a PowerPoint presentation.

We do have an add-on as well Scroll Office, It uses Confluence for collaboration and authoring, and Word to style your documents. Also, lets you export either single Confluence pages or entire page hierarchies to Word at the click of a button.

A_Raadls April 19, 2018

Too bad I think the Presentation Plug, mentioned in this video,

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/de.incloud.confluence.presenter/cloud/overview 

at 11:00

And this is also a feature I regularly use in Evernote, which recently came out with a Spaces product of its own, presumably to compete with Confluence.  

I'd really like to see that come back, basically the ability to click a button within confluence and get a page that can be presented, very useful in my day-to-day.  The current alternative, "presenter for Confluence," is a paid third part app that looks a bit dodgy on the reviews, and just not the same.

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events