Is there a way to embed a specific tab from a google sheets workbook?

Cary Flynn
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 5, 2019

I have project information in a google sheets workbook that stores data on 3 tabs:

Milestones

Action Items

Contacts

I would like to build a page that displays each of these tabs as separate sections.  

The 'Embedded Google Drive File' macro works well to link to the entire file.  I'd like to be able to limit it to a specific tab w/in the workbook.

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2019

Hello Cary and welcome to the Community!

Thanks for reaching out about embedding a Google sheet tab to a specific section within a Confluence page. As you stated, you’re able to link a google sheet to the macro which will display the entirety of the sheet. Changing the URL that the Google Sheets macro uses will update the displayed tab upon load, but this doesn’t limit users to only this tab.

Upon further review of this, it looks to be more of a Google sheets configuration and I was able to find a support post that covers this type of request. You may find this post at https://support.google.com/docs/thread/4921938?hl=en. Within this post, there are a few options to explore which may help you display the sheet within your requirements.

I hope this information proves helpful and you’re able to obtain the look and feel within Confluence you need.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events