Is there a way to create a wizard on our company intranet to go through some diligence?

Lucy Lee August 21, 2019

We are working on a project where we want employees to answer some questions and the end result will depend on the answers to those questions. 

Having a wizard on the intranet will be ideal. Is there a way to create a Wizard on Confluence? If so, what are the steps and where can I find the information to create this wizard?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 23, 2019

Hello Lucy,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to meet you.

Can you tell me what the end result would be after using the wizard? Does the user need to be directed to a specific page? Will a page be created? Is the point of the wizard to obtain information, like in a survey?

This would most likely require an add-on from Atlassian Marketplace, and we might be able to recommend one to you if we know exactly what the add-on needs to accomplish.

Regards,

Shannon

Lucy Lee August 23, 2019

Hi Shannon,

Nice to meet you as well. We are looking to use the wizard to obtain information to make a decision; it has nothing to do with a survey.
How much would an "add-on" cost in general?

Thanks,Lucy

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 30, 2019

Hello Lucy, 

Apologies for the delay. The pricing for an add-on depends on what the vendor has charged for it, but you can see the price for any add-on by clicking on Pricing at the top of the listing.

An example of how that will look once you click on the Pricing tab:

Screen Shot 2019-08-30 at 16.42.43.png

This is only one example, so if there's an add-on you're interested in, check out the price on Marketplace.

Let me know if you have any trouble.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events