The previous equivalent of this was the old tasklist macro:
Tasklist Macro - Confluence 3.5 - Atlassian Documentation
* Being able to add to a list without having to enter edit mode.
* Allows for simple deletion or re-arranging of entries.
Nice to have:
* Timestamp each entry
* Credits it to the submitter.
Hi @Irenio Calmon-Huang and welcome to the community
Confluence cloud has already this functionality, but not with the same layout as the showcased example. You can do the following
Hope all the above helps!
'allos Alex, thanks for the reply.
Really I'm hoping to find something that is much simpler than that for ideating and entry purposes.
The key is to allow anyone to add to it in a very easy fashion.
* Mashed Potatoes (Idea by Alex Korxaras)
* Roasted Corn (Idea by John Doe)
* Wilted Spinach (Idea by Jane Doe)
Well, the solution I've mentioned is out of the box confluence functionality. For anything else than that, you have to search the marketplace.