Is there a ticket for the ability to watch a page and all of it's children?

Wendy Emerman February 20, 2019

You can watch a page, I know.  But a) this should automatically include watching its child pages or b) there should be an option to watch the child pages.

And, I don't want to watch the entire space.

This seems like such an obviously missing feature, and easy fix!  My company has some extremely large spaces with different page families for different audiences.

Is there a ticket already out there for it? 

There is a conversation from 2015 called "Is there a was to watch a page and all child pages?"  It is marked 'solved'.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 21, 2019

Hello Wendy,

The feature request ticket is located below:

It is a long-standing feature request and does have a lot of votes, but I would still encourage you to vote on the issue and provide your feedback. By watching the case you can be updated of any changes.

Regards,

Shannon

Wendy Emerman February 22, 2019

Thanks, Shannon.  Added my vote, and a comment.  It’s been an open ticket for 15 years.  Why can’t this simple option be addressed?  So frustrating.

Wendy Emerman February 22, 2019

I am accepting your answer. Our answer should be posted to the ticket, not here!

Like Shannon S likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 25, 2019

Wendy,

Thank you for the feedback you left on the ticket! Take care, and have a pleasant week.

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events