Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a search tool that can only search for label in Confluence?

Hilal Koçer May 26, 2023

Hello, 

I want to search content by label with label searching tool if it is possible. I know that I can search content by label by using "labelText:" prefix but I don't want to write "labelText:" prefix everytime I search content. So, is there a search tool that can only search for label? 

2 answers

0 votes
Laura Campbell _Seibert Media_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2023

Hi @Hilal Koçer welcome to community!

If you are indeed on Confluence Server, it looks like the macro that allowed you to customize a search as been deprecated.

If you are on Confluence Cloud, you can configure the search macro like in this screen capture where I'm adding a filter by label.

Confluence search macro customization.png

Hilal Koçer May 31, 2023

Thank you for your answer

0 votes
Manoj Gangwar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2023

I think the real issue here is that search in Confluence is very much a black box. There should be some way to configure it, and apply your own custom weighting to match the needs of your organization.

Hilal Koçer May 26, 2023

Thank you for your answer, so do you know how can i configure it?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events