• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there a plugin that would allow users to follow (i.e., watch) a document posted to Confluence?

Is there a plugin or add-in that would allow users to follow (i.e., watch) a document posted to Confluence? I know you can watch a page, but what about a specific document posted on a page? 

Thanks for your help,

Kristen

2 answers

1 vote

No, I don't believe that is possible out of the box, and there are no add ons which allow you to do this either.

@kmrountree 

You can check the plugins from the Marketplace - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?product=confluence&query=attachments (add some more specific filter if you use Server/Cloud, etc.). Usually adding the file is the event of the attachment in the Confluence, so some add-on that track activity may provide such an option.

Sorry, cannot give more specific details as did not try most of these add-ons.

In COnfluence Server you receive the email notification if the file is added to page or removed from it if you Watch the space/page.

Thank you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

Get to know the Confluence team!

Go “behind the screen” to meet some of the Confluence Cloud team. In this video series, we tackle some of the hard-hitting questions you never knew you wanted the answer to!  Meet some of the ...

236 views 0 10
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you