Is there a gadget in Confluence that adds a count from another Confluence page?

Cholo Sabido December 16, 2019

I'm building a Confluence page that shows project status and the corresponding user story count from JIRA. I'm planning to create another Confluence page on top of that (higher level in the page tree) to show the summary counts. Is there a gadget or macro in Confluence that will allow me to reference the counts in the project status page to the summary page in Confluence?

1 answer

1 vote
Hermance NDounga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 17, 2019

Hi Cholo

I'm not sure how you'd get the user story count pulled from Jira, if that's what you're looking for. 
But if you just display a plain number in "text" on a Confluence page, you can easily report on that using the duet page property/property report macro. 
on the status page, put the macro page property and place a table, in one column write "issue count" and on the other column, the number. Label the page with a tag like "jiracount"
then, on the summary page, insert the macro "Page property report", and choose the label "jiracount". 
What is great it's that if you have several status pages with the same label,  the report macro will report on all of them. 

Cheers,
Hermance

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events