Is there a disk space limit for OnDemand products?

If there is a limit, how can I find how much disk space my JIRA & Confluence OnDemand instances have? I'm particularly concerned with Confluence.

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Jason Worley Atlassian Team Oct 07, 2013

There is no way for you to determine how much disk space is being used but support engineers can assist on an as needed basis. I have included general info below for reference in case you were interested:

Each OnDemand subscription includes 25 GB of disk storage. Using more than the 25 GB allotment per instance is not currently supported. This storage allotment can be used for:

•JIRA attachments

•Confluence attachments

•Bamboo logs and artifacts

•Subversion data*

More info available here:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/OnDemand+Storage+Policy

Note: As it stands now we're reactive. More specifically, if there is significant data being used in your OnDemand environment, someone will reach out to you accordingly.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jul 10, 2018 in Confluence

We want to see the templates you've created in Confluence!

Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team!  July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures  — and as an extension of our first post on what ...

631 views 21 11
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you