It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there a Content Formatting macro on Confluence cloud from adaptavist

I am looking for a content formatting macro. However cant seem to find suitable for the cloud

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant_Schroeder Community Leader Sep 11, 2019

If this is the app you are talking about https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/247/content-formatting-macros-for-confluence?hosting=server&tab=overview it is only available on server and data center.  You can always contact Adaptavist and ask them if it will ever be available on cloud.

Cloud does not support the methods used to do the formatting, it can only be done with a "type 2 plugin", which you can't install on Cloud.  Atlassian have a small handful of type-2s on Cloud but are committed to getting rid of them, not adopting more.

If Cloud eventually enables us to do formatting with a Connect plugin, I'm sure we'll try to convert as much as possible and create a Cloud version, but I have no idea if Atlassian ever will create the plugin framework to support it.  (Note to self: go ask developers when they get back from this week's Atlascamp)

Like Dani_P likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

How is your team having fun and bonding, remotely, utilizing Confluence?

Thanks everyone for answering last week’s question. The winner of the random drawing from those who commented is: @LarryBrock I’ll contact you separately with your prize details. This wee...

327 views 9 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you