Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a Content Formatting macro on Confluence cloud from adaptavist

Dani P September 11, 2019

I am looking for a content formatting macro. However cant seem to find suitable for the cloud

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2019

If this is the app you are talking about https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/247/content-formatting-macros-for-confluence?hosting=server&tab=overview it is only available on server and data center.  You can always contact Adaptavist and ask them if it will ever be available on cloud.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2019

Cloud does not support the methods used to do the formatting, it can only be done with a "type 2 plugin", which you can't install on Cloud.  Atlassian have a small handful of type-2s on Cloud but are committed to getting rid of them, not adopting more.

If Cloud eventually enables us to do formatting with a Connect plugin, I'm sure we'll try to convert as much as possible and create a Cloud version, but I have no idea if Atlassian ever will create the plugin framework to support it.  (Note to self: go ask developers when they get back from this week's Atlascamp)

Like Dani P likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events