Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is that possible to add the filter in the jira macro in confluence?

Deepak Chandrashekar Naik January 16, 2023

Need to add the filter in the Jira macro in the confluence, to check all reported issues to particular assignee

3 answers

3 votes
Becky January 16, 2023

Yes, it is!

In insert options there is an Embed Jira, you can find it by typing "Jira" in the search box,
image.png

image.png

After this, you can type your JQL filter, or select any filter you already have saved in your account. 
image.png

Then save it, and its done!
But only licenced users to jira software/jsm will be able to see the content on this confluence page. 

Deepak Chandrashekar Naik January 16, 2023

Hello, thank you for the response, 

My question is: I am able to add this table, but i am looking for filter option to this table.

If i get the filter option, i can see tickets related to particular assignees. 

Becky January 17, 2023

Sorry, Deepak.
I didn't understand your need, you can filter the information through a JQL search. 

If you want to search for issues assigned to certain assignees you can put it on JQL like example below

assignee in ("assignee1", "assignee2", "assignee3" ) and statusCategory != Done

If this is not what you want, can you give me more information or examples to what you need? 

2 votes
Katerina Rudkovskaya _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 17, 2023

Hi @Deepak Chandrashekar Naik,

As @Becky has mentioned, you filter your table using the JQL inside the Jira Issues macro. In her example the JQL is “assignee = currentUser()” – it means that every user who visits the page will see his/her tickets. Or you can change the “currentUser()” operator to a specific user name and get the tickets assigned only to this specific user.

You may read more about the JQL and Jira Issues macro here.

If you want to show the unfiltered Jira Issues table and filter it on the fly from the page view mode (without correcting the JQL inside the macro), you’ll need additional apps from the Atlassian Marketplace.

For example, I can suggest trying our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app and its Table Filter macro. Maybe you’ll be interested in a live demo – we’ll be happy to organize it, please choose a suitable time slot here.

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo [Herzum]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2023

Hi @Deepak Chandrashekar Naik ,

welcome to the Atlassian community!

My suggestion is to prepare your JQL on jira side and then put it into the macro as syuggested by @Becky 

Fabio

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events