Is "turn on notification by "@" mention in confluence" a global setting? Can this be turned off?

Kevin Lu March 27, 2024

Dear Confluence Experts,

Is there a way to disable @ notifications in a global setting

Currently, my coworkers receive notifications whenever their attachments are tagged. As an admin, is there a way for me to disable these notifications?

Thanks!

Kevin

1 answer

0 votes
Melo
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2024

Hi, @Kevin Lu. I think the only global setting for notifications would be to disable all notifications. You can use the "personal settings" to manage notifications granularly.

"To get to your settings page, click your Avatar in the upper right corner, and then click ‘Settings’, and on the left hand side choose ‘Email.' From here, you can now opt in or out of several email notification types that are triggered - we’ve organized these by both channel (Digest or real time). Remember these settings will apply across all the spaces you have access to."

Source: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-articles/Introducing-refreshed-Email-Notification-Settings-for-Confluence/ba-p/2489015

I hope that helps.

Cheers,

Melo 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events