Is possible to create a question with two options to check if my page was helpful?

I would like to add one question like "Was this helpful?" in the end of some of my pages in Confluence. Is that possible?

2 answers

1 vote
Jonathan Appel September 20, 2023

Depending on your Confluence platform you could look at available apps on the Atlassian Marketplace that provide this feature? We use Page Feedback for Confluence 

0 votes
Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2023

Hi @Marcos Vinicius Martins Da Fonseca 

In confluence it is not directly possible and oyu would need a plugin if you want reporting

If you just want it for tracking purposes I found someone else having posted a creative workaround but I haven't tested it myself

1. Create a new Confluence page to collect feedback responses. This page will store the comments from users who provide feedback on your articles.
  2. On the pages where you'd like to add the "Was it helpful?" feature, insert the following macros:
    -"Status" macro: Create two status macros, one for "Yes" and another for "No". Customize the colors and labels to represent the feedback options.
    -"Excerpt Include" macro: Add this macro to the feedback collection page created in step 1. Configure it to include the excerpt from the article page for which the feedback is being provided.
    -"Comment" macro: Add this macro below the "Status" macro. Configure it to allow users to leave comments about their feedback.

By doing this when users click the labels they will get a visual indication and be able to add a comment and it will be added to the page you initially created. But it's not the same as the actual button

Best,

Clark 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events