Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to specify the thumbnail of a video inserted using the multimedia macro?

Roni Borri February 6, 2018

I have inserted an mp4 video to the page using the multimedia plugin. It works well and is even (gasp!) the right size.

But I can't figure out how to display a thumbnail, so it displays on the page as a super-inviting black rectangle.  

Can anyone help?

1 answer

1 vote
kennyngkk
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 13, 2018

Hi Roni,

I am sorry to inform you. Currently Confluence does not have such function. However, I found a feature request at the link below that address this issue in particular.

You are more than welcome to vote, watch and comment on it.Please take note that the feature request might not be implemented anytime soon.At the moment, there is no timeline yet when these will be implemented or delivered. Therefore, as all related updates will be made available there, I would recommend you to watch and vote for this improvement because based on [New Features Policy|https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/New+Features+Policy] voting increases the chance of implementing this feature.

Hope that answer your enquiry. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events