Is it possible to save changes to a draft for later review?

Lucas Griep Scheunemann
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 28, 2022

I would like to make it possible to edit pages in confluence for any collaborator, but this edition must be saved by the collaborator in a draft context and only after being approved by a supervisor be published, is it possible?

2 answers

1 vote
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2022

Hello @Lucas Griep Scheunemann 

There are a variety of methods to set up a document approval workflow in Confluence Cloud. If you do an internet search for "confluence cloud approval workflow" you will get suggestions that include third party apps, articles, and videos.

0 votes
Ziana Hanafi December 30, 2022

Hello @Lucas Griep Scheunemann ,

Yes, it is possible by sharing the draft URL to your team members and approvers. However, there is limitation where the published page will record the one who initiated/created the draft as the author, not all collaborators.

If you're looking for pages with statuses e.g. Draft, Review, Published etc., you can try Page Approval for Confluence app.

-- Ziana

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events