Is it possible to insert footnotes similar to Word?

matthias krieger May 16, 2023

I need the funciton to implement fotnootes, which should be displayed in the fooder and consecutively numbered after exporting...Identically to Word...can smb pls help?

3 answers

1 vote
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2023

@matthias krieger - even though it is not available now, you can upvote this ticket so it get's implemented in the future. I upvoted it as well. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-68553. There is also a potential solution in the comments if you want to try it. 

1 vote
Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2023

Hi @matthias krieger,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Unfortunately it cannot be done simply. Look at

Pavel

matthias krieger May 17, 2023

Hi and thank you for the fast reply, so correct me if iam wrong but i understood thats not possible and due to less demand it will not be impemented ??

Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 18, 2023

Yes, it is as you write - the functionality will not be implemented.

0 votes
Zoriana Bogutska_Adaptavist_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 31, 2024

Hi @matthias krieger 

You will need an application from the Atlassian marketplace. One of them is Content Formatting Macros, which contains all the necessary macros for working with content, including footnotes. You are working on a server, so maybe you will move to the Data Center or Cloud; this app works with them as well.

Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 19.30.58.png

Let me know if you have any questions, this app was developed by my team.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events