Is it possible to import Paper docs to Confluence?

harper@frontapp.com January 30, 2020

We have knowledge held in Google Drive, Dropbox and Paper. I would love to have a migrator do the work instead of copy/pasting. 

1 answer

1 vote
Veera
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 30, 2020

harper@frontapp.com 

You may export Paper docs into Microsoft Word doc format which can be eventually imported into Confluence.

brianp
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 27, 2023

That doesn't help much, as Microsoft Word cannot (or at the time, did not) accommodate the type of content that .paper doc could accommodate. So, if a .paper doc includes tables, animated gifs, playable videos; all of which will work fine in a confluence doc, but I've had problems doing all that in MS Word, then we've turned to .paper.  Now that we're in confluence, we have the same issue as the question at the top of this thread. If the required route is MS Word, then for each of our .paper docs, we'll have to repeat the steps manually.  So, I wonder: If it's a manual process and each fo the docs will have to be opened anyway, then maybe just a Selct-all > Copy / Paste is the way to go? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events