Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Is it possible to hide "Home", "Apps", "Templates" and "Create" from the top navigation bar?

We have a Confluence site with one of the spaces set up for Public viewing (it's for the school parents). But.. it's seems odd (and nerdy) to show them buttons/navigation they wouldn't have permission to use, or at least, wouldn't understand what they are for. 

Is there anyway to make this public space look more like a conventional site by hiding these tools?

Doug

2 answers

2 votes
Alex Koxaras Community Leader Sep 13, 2021

Hi @Doug Robinson

I don't think that with out of the box functionalities, is doable what you are asking for. I would most likely expect such behavior from an app.

0 votes

There maybe some 3rd party apps that may help skin your confluence site. Search marketplace. One comes to mind - brick it not sure compatibility on your version

Alex Koxaras Community Leader Aug 26, 2022

Cloud doesn't have a version

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Watch 4 Confluence apps compete for Best App Demo in September's Appy Hours

Calling all collaborators! Appy Hours on the Atlassian Community is a monthly event where 4 Partner and app vendor presenters go head-to-head with 5-minute demos for the title of Best App Demo. I...

601 views 0 13
Read article

Atlassian Community Events